At Ceresa, we’re dedicated to closing the global women’s leadership gap, leveraging mentorship and shared wisdom to get more women into positions of leadership, faster. With Radically Better Mentorship, we thoughtfully curate mentor matches and guide participants through a research-based, comprehensive program that accelerates development and helps women leaders thrive.
As an early-stage, mission-driven organization, we’ve got exciting traction already with companies such as Bumble, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), HomeAway, and RetailMeNot… and we’re poised for growth.
Key to that growth is engaging and growing our B2B clients, scaling both new mentees and top-line revenue growth. As Director of B2B Marketing, you’ll be instrumental in identifying, engaging, and supporting the conversion of forward-thinking businesses investing in women’s leadership.
- Collaboratively develop and execute a high-impact, data-driven, end-to-end B2B acquisition and conversion marketing strategy.
- Quickly and iteratively research and define actionable buyer personas and segments.
- With senior leadership, craft and iterate on a compelling brand narrative, key messages, and value propositions for our B2B audience.
- Design, plan, and manage outcome-driven, integrated, multi-channel lead gen campaigns that reach target clients, generating pipeline and revenue.
- Own and create measurable impact with our CRM and Marketing Automation platform(s).
- Test and leverage an effective mix of marketing channels, including social, content, SEO, SEM, email, direct mail, events, PR, conferences, and more.
- Implement clear measurement systems and track effectiveness of different strategies, quickly pivoting as needed and refining our approach over time.
- Support the creation and maintenance of key business development materials.
- Oversee and improve the entirety of the lead lifecycle management process.
- Strategically manage a budget that meets our goals for pipeline creation and conversion, and oversee marketing vendor choices and contracts.
- Collaborate with Business Development to engage and acquire new mentors.
- Support additional brand or direct-to-consumer (mentee) marketing activities as needed.
We are looking for someone who…
- Markets from the heart and the head: you love creatively engaging with B2B buyers, and live by the metrics to ensure you’re driving big outcomes.
- Is maniacal about details… every “i” dotted and “t” crossed. You easily translate a strategic plan into an operational approach… and you execute it flawlessly.
- Expertly balances servant leadership, self-management, and stakeholder collaboration.
- Communicates with authenticity, credibility, and creativity… on paper and in person.
- Has a genuine love for and proven track record of engaging and converting B2B clients.
- Thrives in ambiguity and is energized by startup life.
- Seeks to apply their professional prowess to the mission of empowering women leaders.
- Has 5+ years B2B demand generation experience.
Let’s talk! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.