– OPEN POSITION –
Demand Generation Marketing Specialist | Austin, TX
At Ceresa, we’re dedicated to closing the global women’s leadership gap, leveraging mentorship and shared wisdom to get more women into positions of leadership, faster. As an early-stage, mission-driven organization, we’ve gained exciting traction already with companies ranging from Fortune 500s to startups to non-profits… and we’re poised for growth with strong funding and a supportive investor community.
What we do.
Ceresa is designed to help women advance to leadership positions in the workplace through a research-based leadership program. The flagship 9-month Ceresa Leadership Accelerator combines structured curriculum, executive coaching, and high-impact external mentorship, delivered virtually via an easy-to-use digital platform.
This unique program has had incredible results in the first year of operating – with very high user satisfaction scores and impact on women’s careers. Going forward, in addition to deepening the 9-month program, Ceresa is building a more holistic career platform that will provide world-class support, programming, tools and access to experts in a personalized journey.
What you would do.
This Austin-based role will be part of the Marketing team and report into the Senior Director of B2B Marketing. This role will have a strong emphasis on demand generation, pipeline creation, nurturing, and reporting/analytics to refine marketing programs. As a part of the foundational team, the potential for this role to help shape the business is significant. Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, executing, and iterating on B2B demand generation campaigns through multiple channels (organic/paid social, e-mail marketing, advertising, nurture programs, events, trade shows) – with the goal of creating a consistent flow of marketing-qualified leads.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing counterparts to monitor all projects fueling demand generation, managing funnel performance, identifying performance gaps and/or opportunities, and making budget recommendations to maximize ROI.
- Knowing our customer journey inside and out and managing the creation of content and campaigns that help move customers through each stage.
- Managing social platforms in alignment with our marketing strategies.
We are looking for someone who brings…
- 3-4 years of B2B marketing experience, focused on demand generation, working hand in hand with a Sales team.
- Proven record of developing and managing marketing activities that generated leads and accelerated pipeline for Sales.
- Strong analytical skills and a core belief in data-driven decision making.
- Ability to manage content creation (e-books, case studies, infographics, videos, blog posts, presentations, social posts, landing pages).
- The ability to work with minimal oversight while maintaining strong communication with the team.
- Creativity and true ownership of your work in a startup environment.
- Willingness to be a team player, share opinions and thoughts, and be part of developing a best-in-class Marketing organization.
- Ability to leverage marketing technologies effectively (self-serve ad platforms, HubSpot, WordPress, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly based on results and feedback.
- Resilience, flexibility and grit – to build something new in a fast-paced environment.
A bit more about us.
At Ceresa, we’re building a company of intention… with a culture of family, learning, and outcomes. We’re committed to maximizing Ceresa’s impact AND creating space for our team members to grow and live joyful, meaningful, and healthy lives.
From the leaders we serve to our partners and team members, we’re fully committed to creating a vibrant, diverse, and supportive environment for all to thrive and be their authentic selves. Our employees enjoy generous paid time-off and holidays as well benefits including medical and dental insurance. When we’re not working hard to support aspiring women leaders, we like to have fun! From weekly taco lunches and meditations, to monthly team dinners, you’ll be sure to make great memories and learn alongside your team in and out of the office.
Interested? Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.